Re: [PyrNet-L] swimming/exercise

interesting jan  i just  purchased  a 3 year  old  female  to whom everyone
in our  house  simply adores . she has fit into  our household
wonderfully.  quite often i  go for a walk along the river  here. at first
she was  really scared of it  but now   she is walking  in  and starting to
have a little  fun.  she  probably is to old to  swim  as  she didnt in the
past  but  i  will still keep taking  her  there. anyways
cheers maryellen