[PyrNet-L] Graphic help!

Has anyone ever used the Tulip Photo Transfer Paper with a color printer? If so, please let me know WHICH side of the paper I am to copy onto! I cant figure out which side to use! One side has in faint letters int he upper corner-Tulip Photo Transfer Paper the other does not. I copied onto both sides and the blank side the picture I copied onto it was wet with ink and did NOT dry! The ther side with the writing was  like copying onto a sheet of paper. I have not tired to iron anything yet. thanks..Want to put my JOY on a tote bag!
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!