[PyrNet-L] Help...

Got home from class today and found that Kane had gotten into some bubble gum. Ugh.

I was able to cut almost all of it out as it was mostly around his paws.

But that's not my point. I noticed a little pink spot on his leg, about 1/2 the size of a penny. Is this the start of a "hot spot"? I know we just had a long thread about them, but I can't recall much of what I read about it.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain