Re: [PyrNet-L] Spaying

Normally, our vet only uses the surgical glue.  However, he observed
Margo being especially playful when he visited her before the surgery
and thought that the staples would be added security to let the incision
heal without tearing open.  I think that there are different options and
that different vets do different things and sometimes the animal's
personality comes into pay as it did with Margo.

Thaks for the tips on keeping her calm.  We have baby gates up in
various places and I could try confining her to a smaller area than
normal.  Thankfully, right now she is sleeping in the living room next
to my husband.  She has paced a lot today and I know it's partially
discomfort and partially boredom!

Kris