[PyrNet-L] BP heat

Looking forward to my annual trek down to the BP shows & the Regional Pyr Specialty.  Anyone who's been there can tell you that the weather is very unpredictable and it isn't unusual to go from one extreme to another in the 4 (now 5) days of showing.  I was wondering if any one on the list has first hand experience with portable solar panels for, say, running a fan in a vehicle?  Coming from Canada - who needs A/C in a van!?

Sharon Armstrong
asitapyrs@idmail.com
Come visit the new CKC Show Dog List at http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/CKCshowdogs