[PyrNet-L] Re: GPCA Health Survey ( was: luxating patella )

<< Does OFA record their information in this data base also?  >>

Robyn, Pyr owners will record their OFA, GDC or Penn-Hip evaluations on the
forms but we don't get this particular information from OFA.  We rely on the
owners to enter it.

<< We just had two of our pyrs x-rayed, and these rated by OFA.  The
female's hip conformation was  evaluated as fair, but there was an added
note on the registry that said
"spine transitional vertebra". Is this the type of information that the
health survey would want?>>

Yes, this is something that we would want.  I'd also like to remind people
that we want information on our healthy Pyrs also.        :-)

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to participate in the survey.

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
GPCA Health Committee File Manager
http://www.akc.org/clubs/gpca