Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] luxating patella

<< Did
 your vet say what spine transitional vertebra means >>

Yes, we did - actually I called OFA and spoke to the vet there.  Seems, in
layman terms, that the spine area located at the lumbar - sacroid regions
(sorry about spelling - I'd doing this at work, without the aid of my Merck
manual!) can't decide whether it is to be a lumbar type spine or a sacroid
type.  This is a genetic type of problem, but shouldn't be an issue if bred
to a dog that doesn't have this problem.  As for Kes, we are planning to have
her spayed, so the main thing for us was soundness of Kes herself.  Speaking
with the vet, I didn't get the impression that this was a debilitating
situation.

Regards, Robyn