[PyrNet-L] Memorial Garden!

ok the Memorial Garden is ready and hopefully finished! If you would like to leave the name of a beloved one that has passed over the Bridge, I will put it up the same day. Also there is a link to the Nameless Ones. This page is self explanatory. Please feel free to add a name. If leaving a name for the Nameless ones-please indicate in the email. I will try to join the Rainbow Bridge Webring as soon as it is up and running again(given my expertise with HTML - that could take awhile!). Thanks for visiting and I hope everyone likes the pages. I have tried to be as tasteful as I can possibly be. I am also the world's WORST speller! So do NOT be shy, if you see something wrong on the pages, PLEASE let me know! Thanks...Evelyn
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!