[PyrNet-L] Chat, Events: TAHOE TRIP

This is to announce that the Sierra Pacific Great Pyrenees Club will be
having its annual Lake Tahoe Trip from September 24-26 at the Stevenson's
Holiday Inn, 8742 North Lake Blvd, Kings Beach CA 96143.  Anyone and their
pyrs are invited.  (Yes, the motel allows dogs -- no deposit required.)
Please make your reservations directly with the motel at 1-800-634-9141 and
let me know that you are coming so that we can make assignments for the pot
luck dinner on Saturday night.  Any questions, just email me privately

Elisa Ungerman