Re: [PyrNet-L] walking with the dog.

Hi Rob and Monique,
Loved the pictures of Bohdy.  About walking him, I would watch him carefully for signs of being tired. Puppies will often just flop down and not go any further when it is too much for them.  Usually the rule is to not do long walks until they are a year.
Charlotte
.

rob en monique raymakers wrote:

Hi, Our pyr Bohdy is 3 months old now and we are walking with her 3 times a day,15 minutes each time.Is this too long or is it good?And when can we go for a longer walk with her?We know it's not good for the dog to walk long distances when she's young.But we do not know how long at what age we can walk with her.We hope you all can tell us more! Thanks!Rob and Monique.., and Bohdy ofcourse!!!  See Bohdy in action!!
At: http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/bodhy/