Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Update from our place

And after she left, the dogs got very upset
>when other people went into "Agnes's" house!

We have elderly neighbors across the street who are in the process of
selling their house and moving.  Molly, a pyr, and Bosco, a pyr trained
Newfie/shep, are raising a roucous everytime strangers are over there.  They
know who belongs and who does not-- and more than alert us to it.
Nancy
Molly-- almost 5 yo pyr, "am I training puppy monster right, am I, amI
Bosco, 14 mo Newfie/shep, I know those people don't belong over there