Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Update from our place

You people need to write up these stories for the Dog Service Awards
(Sorry I can't remember the new name for the Committee), but there are
categories for stories like Albert and the man trying to open the car
door.  You don't need to worry about the categories, the Committee will
place the story in the correct category.  Claire Leishman is the Chair.
Stories can be sent to her.  If you need her address, Email me and I
will send her address to you.

Ruth A. Marcy