Re(2): [PyrNet-L] natural food/meat

espinay@dynamite.com.au writes:

>Are their any organic butchers near you?  Their meat is usually better -
>they are more expensive though.

Peg has fairly severe allergy-triggered asthma, and we've found that
organic produce and meats have had a significant effect on her ability to
breathe etc. We grow our own veg. garden (in our small city plot!) and
freeze as much as we can, and we're lucky enough to have a local food
cooperative that carries mostly organic produce and natural meats, but it
*is* more expensive, and it varies according to availability and sometimes
freshness. We have noticed a vast improvement in both quality and taste
with the organic products. Of course, with all the recent publicity about
genetically manipulated seed, it's becoming increasingly difficult to have
any real control at all over what we put in our own or our
companion-animals' bodies.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose