Re: [PyrNet-L] Is anybody out there?

In a message dated 7/16/99 3:40:39 PM EST, tleopold2@plantnet.com writes:

<< Kane is lying on the floor next to me, in front of the a/c vent of
course!! >>

That's a standard position for pyrs in our house.  Kes lays at the one under
the front window (she can stay cool and be on guard duty at the same time),
Zoe laying on the one in the kitchen.  Baron use to lay on the one in the
bathroom - actually the coolest room in the house, but now prefers to lay in
the center of the living room under the large ceiling fan.  Amazing we have
any cool air in the house with half the vents blocked :-)

Robyn