[PyrNet-L] Fwd: Rescue

Hi all!

This was sent to me via the Tibetan Spaniel Global Village.  If any one can
help, please contact Shelley directly.

Thank you!

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Villagers,

My father has a friend at the pound in our Garland, Texas.  Together they
have managed to find homes for some of the dogs that come in.
Yesterday, he told my father that a very sweet Great Pyrenees came in and
that he could not find him a home.  My Dad mentioned it to me this morning,
so I decided to put the word out.  I have not seen the dog, but my Dad
trusts this guy a lot and feels certain he knows what he is talking about.
All dogs deserve a home, but this guy tries to find homes for all that he
can, especially when they really stand out as well-behaved dogs.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, let us know and I can
put them in contact with this guy.  I know I have seen someone on the
Village mention a Great Pyr before and thought they might know someone who
could provide a home for the dog.

By the way, my name is Shelley. I have been on the Village for a while, but
I read more than talk.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks everyone!

Shelley, Buster, Mary Jane, Scooter, Partidoll, Pippin, Maggie May, Spirit,
Dusty and Skeeter
mulry@home.com

---- End included message ----