[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Anais's first Match

<<Well, I took Anais to her first Match this morning.  The heat was
terrible.  I've never been in a show ring before, nor has she.  >>
Stephanie & Anais

Boy it is nervewracking isn't it!  That was me only a few years ago.  I was
lucky enough however, to have a great friend with many many years of
experience take me under her wing and 'show me the ropes'.  Her advice
was/is invaluable.  But it still didn't (and still doesn't) stop the nerves!
Don't worry about being embarrassed though.  I am sure anyone on the list
who shows regularly will tell you that even the more experienced handlers
are not immune to dropping leads, tripping and sometimes falling flat on
their face or backside in the middle of the ring for all to see!!! :-)
Kinda makes you feel a bit better ;-D.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au