[PyrNet-L] Anais first Match

Keep at it Stephanie, not easy to start off with so see if you can join some
handling classes with other youngsters.It all takes time for you and Anais
to learn all the techniques.  This, from the woman who nearly fell over her
dog in the ring today!!Apart from that we had a really good day with 2 Open
shows and Kermit taking Best in Group and then Frankie taking Junior in
Group. My daughter usually handles the dogs and she is good but today it was
me and my buddy so those wins were just a bit more special. We were quite
pleased she wasn't there to see the mistakes we made in the ring but she'll
hear!! The Open Shows are a bit more relaxed than the Ch ones and us oldies
enjoy taking the youngsters there. Congrats to Geraldine, Jo-Ann and Kerry
for their wins at BP, they must be thrilled.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/