Re: [PyrNet-L] Anais first Match

Thanks, Jan!  I wish I could get my older son to handle her for me, but he
doesn't want to get into it.  He loves to be in the spotlight <G> so he would be
so much better at it than I am (not to mention that he wouldn't have any trouble
running around the ring <G>.) Congratulations on your win, and congratulations
to the others as well!

Stephanie & Anais