[PyrNet-L] Anais First Match

Thanks Ann, Kermie was quite well behaved for him, Frankie is dynamite but
loves that show ring and all the attention! There are a couple of pics of
Kermit from the Pet Expo we were at in Hastings in June on the first website
under my name. Can't imagine that heat at the moment but when it was like
that here last summer I lost Kermit's grandmother at 10, combination of
kidney failure and the awful heat so take care everyone.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/