Re: [PyrNet-L] Paddy the Barkster

On 19 Jul 99, at 20:28, PyrMom@aol.com wrote:
> Thank you all so much for answering my query about barking.  Paddy is 8 years
> old and shares my home with four Tibetan Spaniels.

Well, may be a little young but my older ones are in what I call
"doggie altzheimers".  Even my old newf just sits and barks at
nothing for no reason.

Sonny barks just to hear himself bark.  I find that can be more
frequent, like this week, he's confined to the house with an e-collar
on until his stitches come out on friday.  We're always out and
about doing something (carting, water, obedience, agility) and they
do get bored when there's a break in the working routine.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX