[PyrNet-L] Paddy the Barkster

Thank you all so much for answering my query about barking.  Paddy is 8 years
old and shares my home with four Tibetan Spaniels.  The only change in my
well established neighborhood is that my next door neighbor has moved to
South Carolina so there is less activity out the front window than before.  A
second neighbor will be moving next week so it should be really quiet after
that.

These barking sessions do not seem to be just for attention.  Since he is the
only Pyr I have now, he gets all the Pyr attention and spends plenty of time
playing with his Tibbie sister, Kiri.  Paddy and the Tibbies are all spoiled
rotten and get lots of attention.

I welcome all additional insight into this problem.  Thank you all for your
comments.

Stephanie and Paddy
pyrmom@aol.com