Re: [PyrNet-L] infection

Kath-I know what you mean I used to work in the OR myself and of course I
always jump to the worst conclusion. I did call the pyr rescue lady who is
very knowledgable about pyrs and she gave me a vet name to call.  about an
hour and a half away but who cares...... She said to watch him for one more
day.  If any more vomiting or anything out of the ordinary call her.  to
give the pill with food (good luck) He still cried a little  the night but
seems better today.  the swelling in down a lot and the wound area is pink
not red so I'm sure he in on the mend.  Didn't eat anything else yesterday
after the vomiting and nothing today. He will eat ice cubes and did drink
some water last night. Seems better.  A coyote walked through the yard
yesterday and he go out of his *sick bed* to bark at it.  Thank you for your
concern.  i just acted like a nervous mom I guess.  Deanna and Bear