Re: [PyrNet-L] Lexi,Breed, showing & me

"

>     I don't know who has been saying what to you Judith but if I'm not
> misunderstanding it must not have been very nice.  I see nothing wrong with
> your views or your illness and as you said, many Pyr people (Show and
> Breeding) have had or do have disabilities, etc.

    Chrissy your a doll!

> I hope you don't think I'm
> stepping out of line,

    No No, of course not. Truely, despite all that's going on with me I am thick
skinned to a point. It takes an awful lot for me to think that someone is out of
line.<BG>
    The vast majority or list people haven't hurt or upset me and I know & trust
the vast majority never will. It's just in a couple of private posts, there was
some well meaning people that didn't understand what I had or didn't' read my
original post thoroughly, that said some hurtful things & or made some some
inappropriate suggestion's that weren't well thought out, so they became rather
insulting & hurtful.
    Please, no one needs to handle me however kindly, with kid gloves. I'm a big
girl and some of this was bound to happen. It's really okay. I can deal with it.

    After all, I knew I was setting myself up for that possibility. And that's
very okay.
    If I could do the Manic Depressive post over or not do it, I definitely
would again. <BG>.
    Thank you so for your kindness and concern, Chrissy and everyone!
    My best, yours in pyr spirit,
    Lexi-Mother, Jonah and their pyr mommy, Judith, in Maine.

> but just overlook any discrimination that whoever has
> thrown your way.

    You got it!!!!! <VBG>.