[PyrNet-L] request for tattoo help

Joan Fremo, at Pyrangel@webtv.net, asked me to forward the following post to
the Pyrnet list:

From: Heather Schmidt <rescue@SAMOYED.COM>
Subject: [DOG-RESCUE] MISC: Tattoo dog found
To: DOG-RESCUE@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM

We need help researching a tattoo #.  There has been a neutered male Great
Pyrenees (possibly mix ?, no dews) found in San Antonio, TX with a tattoo
in the ear, SHST4.   This tattoo # is not registered with NDR (National Dog
Registry).  Does anyone know who to call to find out about this tattoo
number so we can find the owner?  Ellen Alderson in San Antonio has the
dog, 210-494-3014.  Thanks for any help.

Heather Schmidt
Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary
Houston's No-Kill Animal Welfare Organization