Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CARE: Need Nutritional Help for Clondike

<< << then add the egg yolks on top >>

 Sounds yummy my guys would love anything with meat and rice in it one
 question isn't the Saminela in the yoke of the egg?

 Suzi, Quincy and Tex >>

It is my opinion that it is more difficult for dogs to contract Salmonella
than it is for humans due to their shorter intestinal tract, etc. The reason
for cooking the whites of the eggs is that raw albumin, or egg whites, can
block B vitamin uptake in a dog, but yolks do not. In fact cooking the yolks
can reduce their vitamin content.So, that is why I recommend cooking whites
and serving yolks raw.
Ted