Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CARE: Need Nutritional Help for Clondike

Some years back there was a program on tv about some women that feed her husband
eggs not sure how but in the end it killed him. With the way food is today I am
not sure if it is safe to give raw of any kind. We talk about what is in bag and
can food and ask would we eat it will would you eat some of the stuff we buy at
the market today and then feed it raw to our guys ? I admit it is a dilemma as
to what to do as some seems to work and to others it does not. I think all we
can do is find the way we are most happy with for each of our guys and family.
DanR.
Cody&Kira
?