Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Doggie on the couch & Intro

wdranch@outlawnet.com writes:
>From
>that night forward we threw an old comforter on the sofa at night to keep
>the sofa clean and she snoozed happily.  No more soiled rugs either.  I
>know ... she won.  But sometimes we just say "so what".  No harm done.

Oh, do we know that one well, Susanna! We've done the same with every pyr
we've had. Started with Sugar when we lived for a while in a basement
apartment and lying on the day bed in the living room was the only way she
could watch out the window. Then the first time Shelley jumped on the
couch to bark out the window after she'd had her cancer surgery, we were
going to scold her????? Not on a bet....out came the old sheet again. And
Ivy Rose just looks so cute, all cuddled up on the futon!! And what about
Paddington? He's not comfortable on the futon--his legs are too long. But
when the porch is cleared of my seedlings each spring, he takes up
residence on aforementioned day bed as "his," until it gets too hot. Some
battles we continue to wage....this one doesn't seem worth it!
Ann, Peg, Paddington (actually I'd rather have my sand box) and Ivy Rose
(I'd rather have his sand box too!)