Re: [PyrNet-L] Doggie on the couch

If money is not a problem there are a few products in Foster & Smith
catalog to put on your furniture, a low level electrical puls like
static mat or one that gives off a loud sound and a paddle that snaps if
touched but it must be reset each time. If yours chew you might not want
to use these things. No I have not bought them so I could not tell you
if it is worth the $55.00 to $24.00 Paper magazines box's we went that
one and all we got was a confetti party and a look of where is the beer
and chips. In the end we bought and old couch and I sleep on it a few
times and would chase them off . After a few days of this they just had
to have it. One thought- we have a 17 year old and we found that if we
put on some of his CD's they leave the room. Teach them to stay off the
couch are we talking about a Pyr ? I am happy that he knows his name so
I won't push it even if he can do more on some days  when the moon and
the clouds and the trees are all moving just right.
DanR.
Cody&Kira
?