Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CARE: Need Nutritional Help for Clondike

Tracy Bassett wrote:

> << I have to know....what is egg flip?>>
>
> Basically raw egg, milk and vanilla whisked up together and served cold in a
> glass.  Yum! :-)  Unfortunately for me I am allergic to both eggs and milk
> so this is 'no-go' territory!!!! :-/

This raw egg thing is bothering me. I don't know about other parts of
the world, but,
in the US there is warnings about raw eggs - they can carry Salmonella
if not cooked properly, and it resides in the yolk. There is ways to get
eggs that one can be sure are safe, but most of us get them at the
grocery and you can't be sure about those.

Lisa