Re: [PyrNet-L] Floating Pyr

 Judith all I can say at this time is I am at a lose as to why Cody and Kira
are having so much trouble with there new diet. I hope that by giving them
less for a few days will help and going to give them (sp) Para- clens and all
natural wormier for a few days and then start back slow on the veggies.
DanR.
Cody&Kira.
?