Re: [PyrNet-L] Events: PDGPC Fun Day

<Is the Penn-Dutch Fun Days always the end of July?

I'll jump in on this one - it usually is, there has been talk about changing
the date but that has not happened.    Thought you might be interested to
know that Penn Dutch is also having a Fun Match on October 2nd, at Lancaster
Park, PA.   We will be having quite a few activities on the agenda.
Obedience trials, CGC testing, Match and hopefully a Parade of Rescue Dogs
to honor them.     This is a Fun event and we would love to see as many pyrs
and their people as possible.    I believe our last one had over 30 pyrs
attend.    Will post more info when all the days activites are set.

Dianne Migas - NJ Shore
jdmigas@email.msn.com
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees