Re: [PyrNet-L] Nutritional help/Fleas

Yes Barb, I do love our girls.  They have such great personalities, real
characters.  They get a lot of hands on loving...and no one gets eaten
here!  I adore fresh eggs, there is nothing quite like them when you can
feed them yourself and adjust the eggs to rich yellow yolks and wonderful
flavor!  I like the duck and Goose eggs for baking.  Will also use the
turkey eggs for that.  My Turkeys are almost as big of pets as the dogs.
Have been busy painting the decks and railings this past week
(  intelligent time in 100 plus degree heat? ), the turks climb the
stairs and sit behind us and watch us paint, moving when we did.  Then
when it was all done, and we were in the pool cooling off, they sat on
the edge and watched us.  I wanted a sign that said " Lifeguard On Duty "
to hang around their necks, and a camera, at that moment!  And people
call them " stupid birds "?  These guys are just big lovers!  And the
Pyr. kids look out for them all! :-) Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka