[PyrNet-L] Spamming?& Lexi & Ruffy

Dear lovely pyr-Netter's,
    Lee my husband has a store called Computer ComMotion. He & other savvy
computer people tell me one way spamming can occur is by someone innocently
sending me and other people multiple e-mails. When this occurs, someone down the
line who spams, has my e-mail address & a lot of other peoples, that they can
use for unwanted advertising and other spamming tricks.
    Two weeks prior Lee got so badly spammed that his server company told him
that he had more then 14k in his mail box. Whatever that means? I know the
company was rather desperate to clear it up. <BG>.
    I do hope no one minds, but, I'd please rather not receive multiple
e-mailings.
    I too, consider my e-mail address as rather a personal & private thing.
Something that I would like to have the  privileged choice of giving out myself.

    Well okay, it's on 2 pyr list's, but, That's cool & my own choice. <VBG>.
    I do hope you all understand!
    If anyone knows more than I do about this spamming nonsense, pray do tell?
    If this will mean that I miss some great jokes and such, well, I guess I
cannot have everything.
     When I was younger I thought that I could though! <VBG>.
   .
    BTW,
     Lexington and Park Avenue, sired by CH. Kenneviews Ruff Stuff. or Ruffy.!
His father CH. Tuff Stuff. His  mother is  CH.  Kenneviews Naughty Natalie.
Lexi's Mom is CH. Whitehope Babs, her father is; CH. Rivergroves Jump start my
Hart.
    I just had to say it, it's okay on *this* list. I am getting so very
excited. Whoopee! My hunch is that Lex is definitely pregnant. We go this coming
Monday for a quick looksie. Then 2 weeks before the whelping due date which is
August, 25, she'll have an X-Ray. To accurately count the umbilical cords &
such. In case, she would later need a C-Section. God forbid!
    Any suggestion's about my beautiful bitch, whelping, puppy raising, anything
at all, please feel free to post to me. I have 4 excellent books, including
Canine Reproduction. I have lovely pyr friends & breeders helping us too. It's
been along time forme for this. My Tess, Balibasque Contessa, out of Balibasques
Jolly, had I litter back in 1987. That until now was my first & only litter.
    I figure that when it comes to pyr bitches or puppies life, the more the
merrier! LOL! I can wade through all of it. I am most anxious to learn to
become  the most loving and responsible breeder that I can become.
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi