Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

OK Dianne, I'll pick up the gauntlet. At the 93 National Specialty in
Allentown, PA, Bo walked up next to one of the buckets used to dispose
of dog waste. He lifted his leg and proceeded to poop in the bucket! I
patted him, told him "Good Boy" and on we walked. Everyone that saw
this thought I had trained him to do it. I did not say otherwise. Bo
frequently lifts his leg to poop when out on walks!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com