Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

I won't even let the girls see this letter, I don't want them getting any
ideas, they can all be dumb together....and squat!

On the other hand, the going in the bucket thing sounds great to me.
Ranger puts his arse end in some really strange places....I wonder....?

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka