[PyrNet-L] Saturns and Pyrs

Before I got Montana, I was planning to get a Saturn coupe. After I got him
I realized I would need something bigger. I bought a Saturn wagon, not the
new bigger one. (they didn't make them then) Now that my friend has Belle,
she is now 5 months old, I am ever so glad I have it. The smaller wagon will
hold two Pyrs, though I have not tried to put in crates. But I can see that
if I have two full grown Pyrs in the car there will not be room for much
luggage or gear.

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us