Re: [PyrNet-L] Saturns and Pyrs

Hi all,

My name is Susan. I am owned by 2 1/2 pyrs, Hannah,7 of the perpetual
bad hair day, Katie,3 the flirty butt, and Bear,15 (1/2 pyr but looks
newf) the old one. I have been lurking for a while, totally enjoying
reading the posts. This is a great list. Everyone seems so friendly and
supportive. It has been a real pleasure to read.

When the subject of multiple pyrs or other large dogs and Saturns came
up I couldn't resist jumping in. My girls love to ride, but it is such a
CAR FULL, I only take all three on short rides. People are amazed when
all three get in or out. Yes it is like the circus clowns in the VW.
Hannah likes to stand between the front seats propped on the arm rest.
It works pretty well if I open the sun roof. Then she doesn't have to
scrunch down to look out the front. She is so bad to drool when she
rides. Yuck.

I am so gratefull to have my girls. I laugh at them every day. The two
prys have vastly different personalities. Hannah is the aloof
independent girl, who HATES to be brushed. Katie is such a lover. Loves
to give and get kisses and hugs. She loves to be brushed. She is also
jealous of the other two (she's the baby). If I start to brush or pet
Bear or Hannah, Katie will wedge herself between the other dog and
myself.

I will probably have a pyr as long as I am able. They are just great
dogs.

Sorry to be so long winded.

Susan, Bear, Hannah, and Katie(I'm her favorite)