Re: [PyrNet-L] People are sick (rescue)

Speaking from experience, when you go just remember that your main object is
to get Zeke out of that home and into yours.  Just bite your tongue *hard*,
keep up the yes maam's and get him out of there!  I have had to do that with
a number of rescues here, I know what you mean.  The last time I was in that
situation I just kept telling myself "I must do anything to get this dog out
of here, I must do anything....".  I have found that what goes around, comes
around.  That woman will get her due, you probably won't be the one to give
it to her, but she will surely get it one way or another.... Remember the "I
must", and let us all know how it goes!  GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,
Peggy Watson
Southern AZ Pyr rescue
pyrstaf@aol.com