Re: [PyrNet-L] People are sick (rescue)

Robb, Although this situation with Zeke is unfortunate, it is not all
that uncommon. Our club just had a bitch come into Rescue that the
people got at 4 months old. They don't remember how long they've had
her or when she came into season last. ( no she's not spayed, yet) She
had not seen a Vet, ever. Only shots she ever had were given by the
breeder the day they took her home. She was never inside and never saw
anyone other than the 4 people who lived in the house. I'm told she is
coming along very well and has a sweet temperament. I hope to meet her
when I go out there to her foster home on the 17th. Some people are
just a waste of good air and space on this planet. Good luck with Zeke
and welcome to the list!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com