Re: [PyrNet-L] bitches cycling patterns?

When I had 3 intact bitches they all cycled within days of each other.
It was nice to get it all over with at once! <vbg> Now that I have
only 1 intact bitch her cycles are pretty erratic. She came out of
season the beginning of August. Will probably go back in season in
Dec. but your guess is as good as mine, and hers! lol Will check the
calendar and get back to you on the previous season.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com