[PyrNet-L] Re: Bitches cycling patterns

As an aside here, Molly was bred twice while she was with me. a year
apart. Each time she was accepting and ready on her birthday. First
breeding each time took place on her birthday. how's that for
consistency! <vbg> Molly is definitely a creature of habit! She was
spayed after her last litter so can't tell you from there. First
litter was whelped on 9/1 second litter on 8/30.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com