Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Bitches cycling patterns

<< This is a strange season, because Farise in not bleeding at all.
 I have heard about "quiet season", which particularly young bitches might
have >>

This past May, Zoe had her first heat season, and it too was almost
unnoticable - very little discharge.  She had just turned a year old on the
13th of May, and it was shortly after that that she came into season.  As
time went by, the discharge became more brown than bloody in colour, and it
disappeared well before the 3 weeks had gone by.  Her personality didn't
change drastically, but our males certainly took notice.

Robyn