Re: [[Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home!]/Dew claws]

"Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy" <bamb@monmouth.com> wrote:
Robb, Check the nails on the dewclaws to be sure they are not growing
into the pads.

I looked over him pretty well. He needs a nail trim desperately. I will do
that when I get home tonight. The dew claws were really bad. But it did not
seem to be re-entering his pads. But they are very very long.

Robb

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com