Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home!

<<Then we left as fast as we could...   The whole way home we just pet him
and hugged and kissed him. He >is a major sweetheart. He did great with my
son also. ........Well we let Zeke and Guilty sniff noses and other stuff. I
am so proud of Guilty he never growled or anything>> Robb

Welcome home Zeke!!! :-D

Here are a few articles that may give you some ideas to help smooth the way
between Zeke and Guilty.  Don't be surprised if Guilty 'sulks' for a few
weeks and takes a little while to adjust to his new 'brother' :-)

Introducing two dogs:    http://www.doggiedoor.com/2dogintr.htm
Two dogs in a household:   http://www.doggiedoor.com/twodogs.htm
And just in case :-), three or more dogs in a houshhold:
http://www.doggiedoor.com/threedog.htm

You probably know this, but though I would add it anyway - remember that you
need to brush out the matts in Zeke's coat before you wash him.  Washing him
before you get them out will just make them worse and make your work much
harder.

Dont forget to take photo's and put them somewhere where we all can see
them!

Cheers! :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia