Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is home/ Dewclaws

how about some before and after pictures.  we can't wait to see your new
baby.  We got our rescue in January and 2 weeks later got a chesapeake
retriever rescue.  we let them take 2 weeks to get to know each other with
only one in the room at a time.  them we let them sniff each other through
the patio door that was open about 2 inches.  then we kept them on separate
leases for about a week then by husband had to go out of town.  He gave me
about a hundred instructions about how to keep them apart.  Well, they both
weighed 100 lbs and not trained very well and so I just let on off the lease
and one on , in the house.  From that first day they have been buddies.
Good luck with your two.   Deanna & Bear