Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home! - now bacterial shampoo

<< I posted the Palmolive shampoo story and it was a bottle of Palmolive (I
used
 antibacterial, don't know if it is necessary) >>

I use the antibacterial Palmolive at home for dishes and normal hand washing,
and haven't found that it does any harm to the skin.  I know people at the
stables were we board our one horse (it has an indoor arena when I can ride
Anytime - unlike at home which only has a field :-(  ) use the antibacterial
shampoo to help against rain rot, which is a bacterial infection horses get.
Would think the antibacterial properties of the washing up liquid would be
beneficial in clearing up any bacterial infection on the skin.  Anyone else
have a thought on this?

Robyn