Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is Home! - now bacterial shampoo

<< I don't see
 the occasional dog wash, but at the same time, regular soap would
 probably do the job just as well  >>

Yes, I would attend to agree with you on this - just like taking too many
anti-biotics when you don't really need to.  I know with the horse, if it has
rain rot, then I treat accordingly (thankfully I only had one small case
early this spring), but generally it's just a hosing off to get the sweat and
dirt off.  With the dogs, a good brushing every day seems to be more
beneficial than the more frequent bathing. Someone also made the comment that
letting any shampoo stand for 10 minutes will kill the fleas, which seems
like it would be beneficial for even a bacterial infection.'

Robyn