[PyrNet-L] re: Pyr rescue - Alberta, Canada

A five year old bitch, both spayed and de-barked, is to be turned in to the
Calgary animal shelter, today or tomorrow. Her owner passed away recently -
and she had been missing for three weeks until being discovered in a ditch,
exhausted and filthy, 30 miles from home.  She has a lovely temperament, I
am told,  - but is not house trained.

   If any of our Western Canadian list members could foster "Frosty" , even
for a short time, please contact me asap.

                         Geraldine

Geraldine Swierzy,
SheepRiver Great Pyrenees,
Alberta, Canada.