[PyrNet-L] Grooming, and poopies...

Sam does not like being brushed whatsoever.  Baths are just ok--- not his fav thing until afterwards when he can  lie in front of the fan.....I have tried changing brushes, thinking that the bristles were hurting him, doing it while he was entertained with his rawhide chews, peanut butter on the wall (Doesn't like peanut butter at all!) and all he does is bite  and fight me.  I have tried ignoring the behavior, rewarding the good behavior (which during brushing isn't much...) doing it in small increments......  any suggestions?

Also, I remember a while back, there was a recommendation for a feed-through remedy to make poopies VERY unappetizing, but don't remember what it was.  For some reason, both dogs are going after poopies, as well as the cat's litter box.  ICK...... realllllllllly bad doggie breath!  What makes them do that? And what remedies are there for it? The yard is cleaned up daily as is the cat box..........

Thanks in advance,
Merrilie and Sam- *I don't care if I'm white* and Barney - *what's the fuss about???*