Re: [PyrNet-L] re: Pyr rescue - Alberta, Canada

In a message dated 9/3/99 10:48:08 PM EST, QTSMA368@aol.com writes:

<< it was so sad to
 see a female mouthing what should be a bark and nothing coming out, not even
 a rasp, quiet noise.NOTHING it seems that the dog was a barker (imagine that
 a GP that barks)  >>

What a pyr that barks??  Nahhhh.  But seriously, when we're at shows, it's
amazing how many collies are debarked.  They make this rather hoarse yap -
guess they can be noisey, but no worse than the pyrs.

BTW - I have known of goats also to be "debarked".

Robyn